When Universal Studios licensed the Nike Air Mag for production as a custom, demand was intense. Selling out in minutes they quickly planned another restock. Tho they lack Nike’s iconic swoosh, they are authorized replicas given that the design owned by the movie studio, not Nike.
Tinker Hatfield’s design comes to life again and you can pick up a pair for only $99 Thursday November 6th at 7 PM Eastern. According to Halloween Costumes, the retailer distributing these kicks, only 1,000 pair available they will sell out quick.
According to their site the Back To The Future Nike Air Mag is:
- Officially Licensed
- Recreates the style seen in Back to the Future II
- Hi-Top style with textured sole for traction
- Fits with an adjustable Velcro strap around ankle and elastic on top of shoe
- Shoes light up just like in the movie!
- Shoes charge up easily with included USB cable
- Standard US sizes
- Lights light up on one side of the shoe only (on the outside)
- Battery life lasts up to 300 full cycles. Battery is not replaceable.
- Average length of charge is half an hour (time to charge from empty to full battery) Average length of life after charge is four continuous hours.
- Average life of LEDS is 80,000 hours.
So check the BTTF Air Mag link at 7 PM Eastern tonight if you’ve been waiting to get your hands on a pair of Nike Air Mags.